Last updated: 26.01.2022
You are currently visiting the website of TSC Subsea.
TSC Subsea values your personal information and privacy. This privacy notice informs you about the personal information we collect and how we handle it.
TSC Subsea processes your personal information in order TSC Subsea to provide you with a customized website that will help you get to know TSC Subsea.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is defined as any information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to that individual.
TSC Subsea, as a data controller may collect personal information about you when:
- You voluntarily subscribe to the TSC Subsea newsletter;
- You sign up for services from TSC Subsea;
- You fill in the contact form;
- You have participated in events where TSC Subsea was present; or
- You interact with TSC Subsea’s sales teams.
When you access these pages, you will receive information about the collection of your personal information and you can give – or withhold – your consent.
To provide this information, we may collect your name, phone number, e-mail address, job title, company, country and any other data you may provide in your message.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
We use your identification data to enable you:
- To contact us via our website; and
- To receive commercial emails based on information you request on our website.
This data will be used to provide you with the requested services and may be used for further processing for marketing purposes with your express consent.
In this way, you can:
- Access personalized and accurate information when you request it;
- Receive our newsletters, white papers or other materials when you explicitly consent;
- Receive requested products and/or services; and
- Receive presentations of new products and/or services from TSC Subsea if you have explicitly agreed to receive such information.
The purposes of cookies are explained in the cookies section available below.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The length of time we process your personal information is indicated below:
- Identifying data: 2 years.
- Anonymous navigation data: 2 years.
TSC SUBSEAAND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the processing of data from this website, TSC Subsea is the data controller, deciding on the purposes and means of the processing.
ACCURACY, RELEVANCE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information processed by TSC Subsea is stored on secure servers. TSC Subsea implements appropriate contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information it processes from loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification and to ensure the integrity of the personal information. In addition, TSC Subsea processes your personal information only for the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice and does not retain the data longer than necessary.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
Your personal information may be shared with the following persons:
- Internally, to employees and agents of TSC Subsea or of the EDDYFI NDT Group who have been strictly authorized individually to access it;
- To external service providers such as cloud services and customer relationship management solutions who have been specifically authorized to process personal information; and
- To our partners when we make our offer with third parties.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- The right to access your personal information processed by TSC Subsea;
- The right to be forgotten, which allows you to request the deletion of your personal information by TSC Subsea;
- The right to rectification which allows you to modify and rectify the personal data that are processed about you by TSC Subsea;
- The right to erasure which allows you to request that your personal data no longer be processed by TSC Subsea and that it be erased;
- The right to restrict processing which allows you to control how your data is processed or to request that your personal data no longer be processed but only retained by TSC Subsea; and
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information, which means that you can require TSC Subsea to stop processing your personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact the EDDYFI NDT Group’s Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
You also have the right to file a complaint or claim with an appropriate privacy authority.
For any other request, please contact us here.
This notice was modified on October 18, 2021 and is updated regularly. We invite you to consult this page regularly.
TSC Subsea is committed to respecting the privacy of electronic communications. The following information is intended to give you the keys to managing the cookies we use while you visit our website.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to a device when the user accesses certain websites. The information is then sent back to the originating website when the user revisits the page or when they visit a website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow a website to recognize users, understand how users navigate through different websites, making it easier for the user to navigate, save preferences and improve the user’s experience on the website. Cookies can have different purposes and uses. For more information on cookies, visit the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We make every effort to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our website. That is why, when you visit our website, cookies are installed on your computer, subject to your acceptance as indicated below.
When you browse the TSC Subsea website, information about your browsing experience may be collected for the purpose of understanding your use of features and pages.
TSC Subsea also uses persistent cookies to collect browsing activity transparently without affecting the visitor experience.
ACCEPTANCE OR REFUSAL OF COOKIES
The registration of a cookie is essentially subject to your acceptance, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge in the conditions provided below.
The following terminology is used to describe the main types of cookies we use:
ACCEPTATION OU REFUS DES COOKIES
Mandatory cookies are essential to the operation of the website.
Session cookies remain in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e. until you leave the site.
Persistent cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless you delete them).
Functional cookies are essential to your browsing experience and allow you to use the main features of the website, (including live chat with our experts) and secure your connection.
Performance cookies collect information about your use of the website, such as web pages visited and error messages encountered; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated so that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve the functioning of a website.
Advertising targeting cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements based on your profile and limit the number of times you see them, to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign, and to understand how people behave after seeing an advertisement.
Own cookies are set and used only by TSC Subsea.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third party cookies are either set or used by third parties other than TSC Subsea.
HOW DO I CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES?
To delete your cookies or change your preferences, please click the button under.
Terms of Service
Last updated: October 18, 2021
- Acceptance of Terms of SERVICE
- This is an agreement between TSC Subsea and its affiliates (collectively, “TSC Subsea”, “we“, “us” and “our“), owner and operator of the website (www.tscsubsea.com) (the “Site“), and you, a user of the Site (“User“, “you“, “your” and “yours“).
- By using the Site, including the services provided through the Site (the “Services”) you acknowledge and agree to these terms of service (the “Terms of Service”) and to the Privacy Notice, which is incorporated into these Terms of Service by reference. If you choose to not agree with either the Terms of Service, you must refrain from using the Site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have reached the legal age of your place of residence to enter into a contract.
- Changes to Terms of Service
- Right to Change Terms. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms of Service (“Updated Terms of Service”), from time to time.
- Acceptance of Updated Terms of Service. Your use of the Site after the effective date of updated Terms of Service constitutes your agreement to these updated Terms of Service. You should review these Terms of Service and any Updated Terms of Service before using the Site.
- Effective Date of Updated Terms of Service. The updated Terms of Service will be effective as of the time of posting of the Site or such later date as may be specified in the updated Terms of Service and will apply to your use of the Site from that point forward.
- USE OF THE SITE
- Features. The Site allows you to obtain various information about TSC Subsea, including the products and services offered.
- Access and Use. During the term of these Terms of Service, TSC Subsea grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the Site in accordance with the Terms of Service (“Authorized Purposes”).
- Restricted Access and Use. You are not authorized to change, adapt, rearrange, reformulate, or decrypt the content of the Site, in any way whatsoever.
- User Conduct. You may not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- using the Site for purposes other than the Authorized Purposes;
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium, including by any automated or non-automated web scraping tools or technique;
- using any automated system, including “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers”, to access the Site;
- transmitting, via the Site, spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited emails;
- attempting to interfere with the servers running the Site, compromise their system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from them;
- taking any action that, at our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other malware through the Site;
- collecting, extracting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Site;
- accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site;
- bypassing the measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services or the content therein; or
- otherwise using the Site in contravention of any applicable law.
- Investigations and Prosecutions. We reserve the right to investigate any breach of these Terms of Service and to take appropriate remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Subject to the terms of the Privacy Notice, when you provide us with your email address through the Site, you expressly agree that we will retain your email address in our databases or that we may use this email address in our mailing lists to communicate with you to (i) conduct surveys or verifications concerning the Site, in particular on its functionalities, its usability, and your appreciation of it, (ii) to share with you information and news about TSC Subsea, or (iii) for any other reason relating to the Site, Services or User safety.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You must obtain written consent from TSC Subsea before using, reproducing or imitating, in whole or in part, any TSC Subsea trademarks, including without limitation all TSC Subsea trademarks marked by a TM or a ® appearing on the Site.
- Third-party Trademarks. Other trade names and trademarks present on the Site appear with the permission of their respective owners, or in accordance with applicable law. Unless otherwise noted, by using a third-party trademark or trade name on this site, TSC Subsea does not intend to suggest any affiliation with or endorsement of such a third party or its products or services, and TSC Subsea hereby expressly disclaim any such affiliation or endorsement.
- All original works reproduced or published on the Site are protected by copyright. The materials contained or accessible through this Site (including, without limitation, all digital images, products, and services offered by TSC Subsea) shall not be used, redistributed, broadcast, published, copied to any other media, or reproduced for any purpose other than for personal, educational, and non-commercial purposes without the prior written consent of TSC Subsea. These materials must not be altered, distorted, or used in any way that is detrimental to TSC Subsea’s image or reputation.
- Other Rights. This Site or any part thereof may also be protected by industrial designs or patents. TSC Subsea reserves all rights to the Site not expressly granted. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Site other than expressly permitted.
- Feedback. TSC Subsea is free to use, profit, disclose, publish, keep secret or otherwise exploit any comments, suggestions or other ideas to improve or otherwise modify the Site or any other TSC Subsea product or service (“Feedback“), without compensation or attribution to the User or to any person behind this Feedback.
- No Warranty. TSC Subsea does not represent or warrant that such materials do not infringe the rights of others.
- No License. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting, explicitly or implicitly, any license or other right to use the Site materials other than in strict accordance with the terms contained herein.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- Definition. For the purposes of this Section 6, « Confidential Information» means any material, non-public, TSC Subsea-related (including any trade secret) information, whether written or oral, whether or not it is marked as confidential.
- Obligation of Confidentiality. The User must keep confidential all Confidential Information that TSC Subsea has disclosed to him or her or made available to him or her, directly or indirectly, by any means of communication or observation.
- Limited Uses. The User may only use the Confidential Information for the purpose of using the Site.
- Non-disclosure. The User may not disclose Confidential Information to a third party, except to the extent that such disclosure:
- is permitted by these Terms of Service;
- has previously been the object of a signed written consent from TSC Subsea; or
- is required by law.
- Notice. The User must promptly notify TSC Subsea in a timely manner if he or she is required by law to disclose Confidential Information in order to enable TSC Subsea to obtain a protective order or other appropriate relief and the User shall cooperate with TSC Subsea for this purpose. User shall also promptly notify TSC Subsea if he or she becomes aware of any unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information.
- LINKS TO THE SITE
In the event that you wish to link or republish a document posted on the Site, you shall do so by posting a link to the Site in accordance with the terms of this Section. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and TSC Subsea, you agree that such links shall be in accordance with the following:
- The appearance, position, and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated to or associated with TSC Subsea unless you actually are and, in such an event, the appearance, position, and other attributes of the link must not confuse users as to your actual relationship with TSC Subsea; and
- The link, when clicked on by a user, must display the Site on its own page or tab and not within a frame on the linking website.
TSC Subsea reserves the right to request the removing or modifying the link at any time and at its sole discretion.
The Site may contain hyperlinks to external websites (the “External Sites“). You acknowledge and agree that TSC Subsea is not responsible for the availability of these External Sites, nor for the accuracy of the content, products or services available on these External Sites. Hyperlinks to External Sites do not imply any approval or endorsement by TSC Subsea of these External Sites. You acknowledge that you assume all risks arising from your use of the External Sites. By using the Site, you expressly release TSC Subsea from any liability arising from your use of any External Site.
The Site and all the information it contains are provided to you “as is” and “as available” without any kind, expressed or implied, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, TSC Subsea disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of non-infringement, accuracy, absence of error or accuracy of content. TSC Subsea may update the Site without prior notice to the User. Although TSC Subsea does everything in its power to ensure that the information presented on the Site is complete and accurate, TSC Subsea cannot guarantee that such information is free of errors, omissions and inaccuracies.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge and agree that you assume all risk arising from your access to or use of the Site, whether such use is lawful or unlawful. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, TSC Subsea, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents, licensors or successors and assigns, shall in no event be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in contract or tort proceedings, or otherwise, resulting directly or indirectly from the use or performance of the Site, including any damage caused by or resulting from the User’s reliance on any information obtained by the Site, or resulting from an error, omission, interruption, deletion of files or emails, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure in execution.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TSC Subsea, its officers, agents, directors, employees, licensors and successors and assigns from and against all claims, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) and all amounts paid in settlement arising from or relating to use of the Site, or your violation of the Terms of Service or the rights of third parties. TSC Subsea may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you have agreed to indemnify TSC Subsea and you agree to assist and cooperate with TSC Subsea in the defense or settlement of any such matters.
- Termination by TSC Subsea. TSC Subsea may terminate or suspend your access to or ability to use the Site and of the Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including breach of those Terms of Service.
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of your access to or ability to use the Site, your right to use or access the Site will immediately cease.
- Survival of Provisions. These Terms of Service’s provisions that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including provisions on Confidential Information, intellectual property, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability, indemnification. Termination of your access to and use of the Site shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to termination or limit any liability that you otherwise may have to TSC Subsea or any third party.
- Applicable laws. The present Terms of Service are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Norway without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The parties have designated the Asker and Bærum District Court, as the sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any litigation arising in connection herewith. The parties acknowledge and agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods have no application to these Terms of Service.
- Entire agreement. These Terms of Service, with the Privacy Notice, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and shall not be modified except in a writing signed by both parties or by TSC Subsea unilaterally in accordance with the provisions hereof.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer these Terms of Service or any other right or obligation relating thereto.
- Waiver. The negligence or delay by TSC Subsea to exercise a right, recourse, power or privilege in accordance with the Terms of Service does not constitute a waiver of such rights, recourses, powers or privileges. To be valid, a waiver must be made in writing and must be signed by TSC Subsea. A written waiver to a default cannot be interpreted as constituting a waiver to any other default of the same nature which may occur in the future.
- Invalidity or Unenforceability. Even if one or more provisions of these Terms of Service or the Privacy Notice are declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service or the Privacy Notice; such Terms of Service or the Privacy Notice shall then be interpreted as if the invalid or unenforceable provision had never been a part of these Terms of Service or the Privacy Notice.
- CONTACT US
We appreciate your comments, questions and feedback, which may be sent to [email protected].