TSC Subsea – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil & Bergen, Norway & Milton Keynes UK – Remote
Full time – Senior level
The position as Software Engineer will have responsibility of our data analysis software suite, supporting existing and new applications of ART equipment software. Take a key position with software development activities, working closely with electronics, ultrasonic, and mechanical engineers in a multi-discipline environment. Responsible for continuing the development of our new data analysis and real-time software packages. This will include updating and further developing our existing software suite.
- Develop and support real-time data acquisition, high-speed processing, GUI and data analysis software for use in bespoke ART testing applications.
- Software release, documentation, help authoring and end-user support.
- Thorough Understanding of Object-oriented development, structured design methods and structured programming techniques.
- Embedded programming and interfacing with electronics and digital hardware.
- MSc in software development or other relevant areas
- Preferably 2 years or more as lead programmer.
- Strong Python skills and advanced GUI development experiences.
- Ability to de-bug and understand other programmers code.
- Experience in the use of source control, e.g. GiT.
- Desirable experience in inspection or acoustic applications e.g. physics, data handling, audio and signal processing.
- Ability to quickly pick up new programming skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a shared goal.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Signal processing skills.
- Experience in other programming languages, such as Matlab.
- Skilled in communicating verbally and in writing
- An exciting position with a company in growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for international mobility
- Flexible work arrangements
Interested? Please submit your CV and application in English. Applications will be reviewed continuously. We look forward to receiving your application!