TSC Subsea is looking for motivated project engineer to support our expanding business in Rio deJaneiro. The project engineer will be responsible to manage the technical disciplines needed to complete a project. Including plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements. The aim is to deliver safe execution of offshore inspection service projects. Ensure that customer expectations, cost and schedule targets are met or improved.
- Actively contribute to develop activities, systems, strategies, plans and culture within the company
- Be a role model in implementing high working standards, code of ethics and the CMS
- Work consistently on personal and functional goals to improve cooperation across the company
- Show integrity and be prepared to challenge others, and defend own views in a way that builds respect and confidence
- Ensure and report to line management project overview, detailed planning with regards to schedule, cost and resource requirements
- Hands-on coordination of project activities, pre-operation activities, personnel & equipment mobilization, demobilization, equipment maintenance, management of change, etc.
- Planning and control of spare parts
- Timely delivery of project documentation (procedures, reports, invoices, among others)
- Identify and evaluate risks throughout projects ensuring risk mitigation actions are performed
- Project scope breakdown and definition according to project proposal
- Analysis of critical tasks & application for necessary quality assurance measures to ensure desired outcome
- Analysis of skill and competence requirements based on content of tasks
- Establish project budget in accordance with project breakdown structure.
- Monitor development on project spending and initiate actions as required
- Control revenue invoices to client and cost invoices from suppliers
- Identification of project scope variations, initiating VORs/VOs processes for both customers and suppliers
- Understand contract HSEQ requirements and local HSEQ rules
- Ensure project HSEQ plan is established, implemented and followed
- Ensure Covid protocol requirements are understood and implemented
- Ensure NCRs & lessons learned are identified, reported and followed through
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Authority to act according to approved project charter in close cooperation with Line Manager
- Authority to stop any unsafe action
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical skills in the involved disciplines
- Experience in leading multidiscipline project teams
- Experience in reporting and communicating project development outside the project
- Experience with offshore service contract management for major operators in Brazil
- Experience with HSE requirements for offshore service
- Ability to maintain excellent client relations.
Applications will be reviewed continuously. Apply today through here.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Rio de Janeino Office , Av. República do Chile, 330, 14º andar, Torre Oeste, Centro, Rio de Janeiro – RJ – 20031-170, BRASIL